INGREDIENTS3/4 C flour
3/4 C granulated sugar
A pinch of salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp of milk
1 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp water
Any type of frosting
- Place flour, sugar and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add water, milk and oil. Stir thoroughly. The mixture should be thick, not thin. If so, add more flour.
- Add vanilla. It will make the flavor pop. Mix in.
- Grab a bowl or container of your choice, Grease with a cooking oil or line with waxing paper.
- Place mixture within the bowl or container. Spread mixture out so it can be flat.
- Place bowl or container in the microwave and cook for 1 minute. If the mixture is not dry, cook for an extra 30 seconds.
- Let cake cool down for five to ten minutes then glaze the cake with a frosting of your choosing for extra flavor.
- Additional options: to make your cake more fluffy, add baking soda and baking powder while making the mixture. To give your cake a little zest, you can add some spice like cinnamon or nutmeg. If your cake feels a bit hard, just add some water to soften it a bit.