INGREDIENTS16 oz Strawberry Frosting
12 oz bag White Chocolate
Heart shape decorations (optional)
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Place white chocolate in medium bowl and melt in microwave by cooking in 30 second intervals, stirring and repeating.
- Immediately stir in frosting until well mixed.
- Spread into pan.
- Decorate top if desired.
- Place in refrigerator for at least half an hour to set.
- Cut into squares or use heart shape cookie cutter and serve.
- In this size pan, the fudge pieces are about 5/8″ thick. If you want thicker, make a double batch.
For more, go to http://cincyshopper.com/strawberry-fudge-great-for-valentines-day/