Saturday, February 28, 2015
Friday, February 13, 2015
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
INGREDIENTS16 oz Strawberry Frosting
12 oz bag White Chocolate
Heart shape decorations (optional)
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Place white chocolate in medium bowl and melt in microwave by cooking in 30 second intervals, stirring and repeating.
- Immediately stir in frosting until well mixed.
- Spread into pan.
- Decorate top if desired.
- Place in refrigerator for at least half an hour to set.
- Cut into squares or use heart shape cookie cutter and serve.
- In this size pan, the fudge pieces are about 5/8″ thick. If you want thicker, make a double batch.
For more, go to http://cincyshopper.com/strawberry-fudge-great-for-valentines-day/
Monday, February 2, 2015
- Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin'
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- David Guetta ft Sam Martin - Dangerous
- Nicki Minaj - Only
- Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
- One Direction - Night Changes
- Charli XCX - Doing It
- Ne-Yo ft Juicy J - She Knows
- Beyoncé - 7/11
- Pitbull ft Ne-Yo - Time of Our Lives
- Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance
- Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
- Maroon 5 - Sugar
- Kat Dahlia - My Garden
- Ariana Grande ft The Weeknd - Love Me Harder