Saturday, November 29, 2014

My Favorite Rock Bands Ever!

I love my rock; it's my true love in music. This is my way of organizing all of the bands I like and looking over how many there are in my heart.

1960s
  • The Rolling Stones
  • Black Sabbath
  • Rush

70s
  • Aerosmith
  • Journey
  • Twisted Sister

80s
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Lit
  • Nirvana
  • Bon Jovi
  • Guns n' Roses
  • Def Leppard
  • Metallica
  • No Doubt
  • Jane's Addiction
  • Hole
  • Stone Temple Pilots
  • Green Day
  • a-ha
  • Finger Eleven

90s
  • Kings of Leon
  • Linkin Park
  • The All-American Rejects
  • Nickelback
  • Three Days Grace
  • Matchbox Twenty
  • Foo Fighters
  • Creed
  • 3 Doors Down
  • The Bloodhound Gang
  • Evanescence
  • The White Stripes
  • Weezer
  • Skillet
  • Papa Roach
  • AFI
  • Thirty Seconds to Mars
  • Yellowcard
  • Blink-182
  • Coldplay
  • Maroon 5
  • Jimmy Eat World
  • Korn
  • Avenged Sevenfold
  • Plain White T's

00s
  • My Chemical Romance
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Paramore
  • Panic! at the Disco
  • All Time Low
  • The Killers
  • Young the Giant
  • Walk the Moon
  • Foster the People
  • fun.
  • Imagine Dragons
  • Leathermouth
  • American Authors
  • Awolnation
  • The Black Keys
  • Jonas Brothers
  • The Script
  • The Pretty Reckless
  • The Ting Tings
  • Jet
  • Selena Gomez & The Scene

2010s
  • 5 Seconds of Summer
  • The Neighbourhood
  • MAGIC!
  • The 1975
  • Rixton
  • Bleachers
  • Royal Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment