INGREDIENTS3 C cranberry juice
1 1/2 C grape juice
1 1/2 C apple juice
1/2 C lemon juice
1 C ginger ale
- Get out an empty ice cube tray and pour the cranberry juice into all of the squares.
- Drop two to three raisins into each square of the ice cube tray.
- Freeze tray for four hours.
- In a large bowl, pour in the rest of the cranberry juice.
- Pour in grape juice, apple juice and lemon juice.
- To make it bubbly, pour in the ginger ale.
- After the ice cubes are frozen, drop them all from the tray into the punch.
- Play up the punch with plastic spiders or eyeballs. Maybe add little fruits and berries like grapes or cranberries.
- Enjoy and Happy Halloween!