Say Happy Birthday to one of the men of my dreams, Franky Iero! Everyone should already know who he is and even though he is not a big deal, he's a big deal to me. He has a solo project called Frnkiero and the Cellabration and they released their studio album Stomachaches a few weeks ago. I don't know about you but getting that album will make me a happy girl. Frank, I love you and I wish you the best. Have yourself a Happy Birthday! Triple hugs and triple kisses!
Friday, October 31, 2014
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Ready? Okay! With a cropped V-neck and a ruffled mini skirt, you can dress as a cheerleader. (Pom-poms would make it more convincing.)
Hi-yah! Dress in all black to look like a ninja. Tie a shirt over your face to make it believable.
Hey, hey, you, you! Dress as Avril Lavigne by wear a white tank, a pair of sneakers and a neck tie.
Who dat, who dat? It's Cher Horowitz from Clueless! Just dress preppy while keeping it vintage.
Survival of the fittest! Be a survivalist and wear green shorts, green vest and a fedora. Make sure to add combat boots.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Spooky tunes, scary videos and monsters, monsters, monsters!
- My Chemical Romance - Vampires Will Never Hurt You
- Michael Jackson - Thriller
- The Black Keys - Howlin' For You
- China Anne McClain - Callin' All The Monsters
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
- Fall Out Boy - A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me
- Frnkiero and the Cellabration - Weighted
- Katy Perry ft Kanye Wesy - ET
- 30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill (Bury Me)
- Shakira - She Wolf
- Skillet - Monster
- Rihanna - Disturbia
- Panic! At The Disco - The Ballad of Mona Lisa
- The White Stripes - Blue Orchid
- P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Friday, October 17, 2014
INGREDIENTS3 C cranberry juice
1 1/2 C grape juice
1 1/2 C apple juice
1/2 C lemon juice
1 C ginger ale
- Get out an empty ice cube tray and pour the cranberry juice into all of the squares.
- Drop two to three raisins into each square of the ice cube tray.
- Freeze tray for four hours.
- In a large bowl, pour in the rest of the cranberry juice.
- Pour in grape juice, apple juice and lemon juice.
- To make it bubbly, pour in the ginger ale.
- After the ice cubes are frozen, drop them all from the tray into the punch.
- Play up the punch with plastic spiders or eyeballs. Maybe add little fruits and berries like grapes or cranberries.
- Enjoy and Happy Halloween!
Sunday, October 12, 2014
Saturday, October 11, 2014
I love all music but I do have my preferences...
- Fave Pop Artist: Britney Spears
- Fave R&B Artist: Beyonce
- Fave Rock Artist: My Chemical Romance
- Fave Hip Hop Artist: Missy Elliott
- Fave Metal Artist: Aerosmith
- Fave Misc. Artist: Calvin Harris
- Fave Diverse Artist: Santigold
- Fave New Artist: Kiesza
- First Fave Artist: Gwen Stefani
- First Musical Crush: Jesse McCartney
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
- Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
- Nicki Minaj- Anaconda
- Gerard Way - No Shows
- Kiesza - Hideaway
- Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One
- Jack White - Would You Fight For My Love?
- Young the Giant - Mind Over Matter
- The Script - Superheroes
- Charli XCX - Break the Rules
- Iggy Azalea ft Rita Ora - Black Widow
- Maroon 5 - Animals
- Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
- Linkin Park - Final Masquerade
- Ed Sheeran - Don't
- Katy Perry - This is How We Do