Sunday, July 27, 2014

Tracy's Dad (Remake of "Stacy's Mom")

Tracy's dad, he really got it bad
Tracy's dad, he really got it bad
Tracy's dad, he really got it bad
Tracy's dad, he really got it bad

Tracy, can I come over after school? (after school)
We can hang around by the pool (hang by the pool)
Did your dad get back from his business trip? (business trip)
Is he there, or is he trying to give me the slip? (give me the slip)

You know, I'm not the little girl that I used to be
I'm all grown up now, baby can't you see

Tracy's dad, he really got it bad
He's all I want and he's all I ever had
Tracy, can't you see, you're just not the guy for me
I know it might seem sad but I'm in love with Tracy's dad

Tracy's dad, he really got it bad
Tracy's dad, he really got it bad

Tracy, do you remember when you mowed your lawn? (mowed your lawn)
Your dad came out with just a towel on (towel on)
I could tell he liked me from the way he stared (the way he stared)
And the way he said, "You missed a spot over there" (a spot over there)

And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
But since your mom walked out, your dad could use a girl like me

Tracy's dad, he really got it bad
He's all I want and he's all I ever had
Tracy, can't you see, you're just not the guy for me
I know it might seem sad but I'm in love with Tracy's dad

Tracy's dad, he really got it bad
He's all I want and he's all I ever had
Tracy can't you see, you're just not the guy for me,
I know it might seem sad but oh oh
(I know it might seem sad)
I'm in love with (Tracy's dad oh oh)
(Tracy's dad oh oh)
Tracy, can't you see, you're just not the guy for me
I know it might seem sad but
I'm in love with Tracy's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment