Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Monday, April 28, 2014
Skirt: Faded Glory
Boots: Bare Feet
Happy Monday! Look how glimmering my bracelet is! I hope everybody had a better day than I did. I did not have a bad day but I have had better days. Catch ya later!
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Four words: I love the 80s! I don't usually listen to a-ha but there is something about this song that I cannot walk away from. This song is so good and now I understand why this was number one and received about six MTV music awards. Since this song is very old, I don't see why you haven't listen to it before...
Friday, April 25, 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Skirt: Miley Cyrus Max Azria
Necklace & Cardigan: LoveCulture
Booties: Bare Feet
I love my new sweater! It's a little tight but I'm so in love with it. Just going for an all-black look with red boots and gold jewelry. See you tomorrow! Peace!
INGREDIENTS1 C Strawberries, chopped
1 C Bananas, chopped or sliced
1 C Pears, sliced
1 C Mandarin Oranges, chopped if not
1 1/2 C Lemon Juice
4 tsp Cinnamon
4 tsp Nutmeg
1 C Granulated Sugar
1 1/2 C Brown Sugar
1/2 pkg Graham Crackers
- Grease a deep baking dish (preferably 6x8) and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugars. Sift thoroughly.
- Dump the sugar-spice mixture gradually in baking dish. Create a thin layer on the bottom of dish.
- Dump all of the strawberries in baking dish. Spread and make a flat layer.
- Sprinkle (don't dump) the sugar-spice mixture on strawberries.
- Dump all of the banana slices in baking dish on top of strawberries. Spread and make a flat layer.
- Sprinkle sugar-spice on bananas.
- After the pears were chopped, place them in a small bowl of lemon juice. Take them out and spread them on top of bananas.
- Sprinkle sugar-spice on pears.
- Dump oranges on top of pears. Spread out.
- Dump the rest of sugar-spice over oranges.
- On wax paper, lay down graham crackers. Crush them with a rolling pin, a knife or your hands (if they're clean!)
- Sprinkle all of the cracker crumbs over the casserole. Spread out and make a flat, thick layer.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and let bake for 15-25 minutes.
- Add some nuts or other fruit of your choosing and enjoy!
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Shoes: Bare Feet
Sorry I've been gone for so long; Spring Break is a boring week. But I have an OOTD so it is A-Okay. I don't show my face in this one because my head was full of clips and I couldn't take them out. So here's my OOTD and I hope everyone is enjoying their spring break unless you don't go to school so if you don't, still have a good day!