INGREDIENTS1 C brown sugar
1/2 C butter
1/2 C corn syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1-2 cans of blanched peanuts
1. Put brown sugar in a medium-heated saucepan
2. Add butter and stir until all is melted
3. Add the corn syrup. Stir well.
4. Let it cook for ten minutes. Stir for every two minutes.
5. Take the pan off the heat and add the vanilla and baking soda. Stir well.
6. Add all of the peanuts in the pan and fold over until all peanuts are coated.
7. Put peanut-caramel mixture in a baking pan and spread it out flat
8. Let it chill in the refrigerator for two-three hours.
9. After taking the pan out of fridge, cut the mixture into candy bar sizes.